Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Another pinner said...Are you kidding me? I have been spending part of my art budget on glitter when it's this simple to make!!? Preheat the oven to 350. Place salt (table salt/sea salt) into a small bowl. Add drop of food coloring and mix with the salt. Spread mixture onto a baking sheet in one layer. Bake in oven for 10 minutes. Let cool, then transfer into a storage container for use.

Another pinner said...Are you kidding me? I have been spending part of my art budget on glitter when it's this simple to make!!? Preheat the oven to 350. Place salt (table salt/sea salt) into a small bowl. Add drop of food coloring and mix with the salt. Spread mixture onto a baking sheet in one layer. Bake in oven for 10 minutes. Let cool, then transfer into a storage container for use.
Another pinner said...Are you kidding me? I have been spending part of my art budget on glitter when it's this simple to make!!? Preheat the oven to 350. Place salt (table salt/sea salt) into a small bowl. Add drop of food coloring and mix with the salt. Spread mixture onto a baking sheet in one layer. Bake in oven for 10 minutes. Let cool, then transfer into a storage container for use.
Click here to download
10 Minute Pizza Crust for Grilling from MomOnTimeout.com Perfect for hot summer nights and busy schedules! #pizza #recipe
10 Minute Pizza Crust for Grilling from MomOnTimeout.com  Perfect for hot summer nights and busy schedules! #pizza #recipe
Click here to download
A cheap, fun date night is waiting right in your backyard. Click for all the details. My favorite is the Kissathon! www.TheDatingDiva... #dateideas #datenight #datingdivas
A cheap, fun date night is waiting right in your backyard.  Click for all the details.  My favorite is the Kissathon! www.TheDatingDiva... #dateideas #datenight #datingdivas
Click here to download
Gorgeous FREE Printable Valentines
Gorgeous FREE Printable Valentines
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment